ITANGAZO RYA CYAMUNARA
AVEGA iramenyesha abantu bose ko ku wa Gatanu tariki 21/1/2022 saa yine za mu gitondo (10h00) izateza cyamunara ibikoresho bitandukanye bikurikira :
· Generator FG Wilson, 80KVA
· GESAN, Generator GESAN, 11KVA
· UPS :Smart-UPS VT, APC With batteries and Extended run frame
· Motor cycles: AG 100
· Motorcycle: YAMAHA
· Printer CANON 4041 , All in one
Iyo cyamunara izabera ku biro bya AVEGA AGAHOZO biri i Kigali, Gasabo, Remera, KG201 Street.
· Uwifuza gupiganwa; asabwa kwishyura amafaranga 15,000Frw adasubizwa anyujijwe kuri Konti nimero 00044-00423585-32 ya AVEGA AGAHOZO iri muri banki ya Kigali
· Ibikoresho n’ibinyabiziga bigurishwa uko biri.
· Uwatsindiye igikoresho cyangwa ikinyabiziga yishyura 100% y’ikiguzi cy’ikinyabiziga atsindiye ako kanya. Ayo mafaranga yishyurwa kuri konti yavuzwe haruguru.
· Utsindiye igikoresho cyangwa ikinyabiziga ahita agitwara ako kanya
· Uguze ikinyabiziga asabwa kwiyishyurira Frwya mutation muri Rwanda Revenue Authority ndetse no kugitwara ni inshingano ze.
· Kugirango wemererwe gupiganwa muri cyamunara; ugomba kuba wishyuye ingwate kuri buri gikoresho/ikinyabiziga upiganira mu buryo bukurikira:
Generator FG Wilson, 80KVA
GESAN, Generator GESAN, 11KVA
UPS :Smart-UPS VT, APC With
Motor cycles: AG 100
Printer CANON 4041 , All in one
· Kuza mu cyamunara ufite igisubizo ko wipimishije COVID-19 (igisubizo kitarenze amasaha 12).
· Gusura bikorwa buri munsi guhera 9:00 za mugitondo kugera 17:00 z’umugoroba
Ikitonderwa: AVEGA ifite uburenganzira bwo kwanga igiciro cyatanzwe mu gihe kitagejeje ku giciro cya nyuma cyemejwe mu igenagaciro (forced sale value)
Ukeneye ibisobanuro byisumbuye wahamagara, tel nimero 0788784765.
Taliki ya 21/12/2021
Ubuyobozi bwa AVEGA AGAHOZO
POSITION TITLE: Health Program Manager
REPORTING TO: Head of Programs & Partnership Development
OFFICE LOCATION: Headquarter
Headquartered in Kigali, Rwanda, Remera Sector, Association des Veuves du Genocide “AVEGA AGAHOZO” is seeking to recruit competent staff for the Health Program Manager position:
- The Health Program Manager will be responsible for all SRHR, HIV/AIDS and GBV program operations and other health projects including: project planning, coordination, and support fundraising. The post holder will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of the health program, ensuring compliance with the donor, organization, and government regulations and policies. Specific roles and responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Developing project plans and budgets, contributing towards an overall health program plan and master budget.
- Participating in the development of curriculum for training materials and components, and facilitate training and workshop seminars as needed.
- Coordinate & implement project activities in collaboration with partners, beneficiaries and community leaders.
- Provide technical oversight, accountability and ensure timely implementation, monitoring, and evaluation of all relevant health activities at the field level.
- Participate in proposal writing, including budget development, fundraising for health, including contributing to the development of high quality concept notes.
- Prepare and oversee project implementation to ensure timely delivery of project activities
- Collect and analyze relevant health statistics including psychosocial data especially on SRHR, HIV/AIDS and GBV;
- Prepare data and periodic reports for donors, head office and partners.
- Participate in training of health actors at district and community level from health facilities and YEGO Center in SRHR, HIV/AIDS and GBV related implementation areas and any other relevant health programming areas.
- Ensure that quality services are in place at the field level through collaboration with, health facilities staff, RBC staff, local NGO partners and District authorities.
- Collaborate with the head of programs and partnership development, Finance department and support Services to ensure that project supplies are available in a timely manner and resources are available to support workshops, events and research conducted by outside consultants.
- To ensure that all community based activities are implemented based on the program documents.
- Identify learning and training opportunities for health staff and work as a mentor and role model for less experienced staff
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Health Professional with a Bachelor’s Degree qualification in public health or other related fields or equivalent experience. Having a post graduate degree is added value
- Demonstrable previous experience in project design, implementation and management
- Experience of and commitment to working through systems of community participation and accountability
- Knowledge of monitoring and evaluation
- Experience of training and capacity building of staff
- Ability to write clear and well-argued assessment and project reports in English
- Excellent communication skills especially with local authorities
Interested candidates should submit the following documents to AVEGA Head office not later than 20/01/ 2022 at 4:00PM
- Letter of Application addressed to the Legal Representative of AVEGA AGAHOZO;
- A detailed Curriculum Vitae;
- A copy of Identity Card and Degree
Due to the anticipated high interest in this position, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for exams.
Done at Kigali 24/12/2021.
The Management of AVEGA Agahozo